These websites www.versasys.cz are managed by the company Versa Systems s.r.o. based on Kosmova 655/10, 702 00 Ostrava Privoz, registered at KS Ostrava, section C, insertion 24491, IC: 25891863, VAT: CZ25891863 (from this point on "Company"). Company is owner, purchaser and manager of websites www.versasys.cz (from this point on "versasys.cz") and it is authorized to their distribution in accordance with valid Czech legislation
Company issues these rules and conditions (from this point on "Rules") for the usage of versasys.cz
- Rules and conditions of the Company and users when using the versasys.cz have to be governed by these Rules. These Rules are binding to all people who visit versasys.cz (from this point on "Users"). User agrees with these Rules by entering of any www site of the Company which is part of versasys.cz and will use some information located within www websites accessed thru versasys.cz
- Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and, by using our website, you agree to be legally bound by them. We may revise these terms from time to time. Please read these legal statements from time to time to review them, since you are legally bound by them.
- Company might revise the content and usage of the website versasys.cz and thus restrict its availability (either whole or some chosen parts) to all visitors in general or to individual users as well.
Copyright and distribution of versasys.cz server content
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Versa Systems s.r.o. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Versa Systems s.r.o. or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of the Company except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
Versa Systems s.r.o. reserve the right to make use of the users' feedback, publicly listed at articles, forums and other public places at versasys.cz
It is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from web server versasys any unlawful or other material that would violate any law.
Source of information
Server versasys.cz includes facts, analysis, opinions and recommendations from individuals and organizations, which are considered, by Company employees, interesting to server users. All information on the versasys.cz website must therefore be considered to be related to the moment of their initial publication. Due to the risks that come with electronic distribution of information there might be delays, inaccuracies or changes of content, when transferring such information, for which Company is not responsible.
Completeness and updating of information
The Company makes every effort to ensure that information on versasys.cz are up to date and therefore are regularly maintained and inspected. Despite such effort, the Company cannot guarantee the continuous accuracy, correctness and currency of its entire content. The information published on versasys.cz has nature of basic information about the Company's offer of solutions, products, services and activities which have only general informational purpose. For a complete and up to date information about the specific solutions, products, services and activities of the Company, please always contact the Company on its email address or by phone (see section Contacts).
Disclaimer of warranties
- While we endeavor to ensure that the information on our website is correct, Versa Systems s.r.o. does not make any warranties or representations about the accuracy and completeness of the material on it. The material on our website may be out of date, and Versa Systems s.r.o. makes no commitment to update such material. Versa Systems s.r.o. expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of our website. Users should seek appropriate advice before proceeding on the basis of any information.
- The material on our website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with our website on the basis that Versa Systems s.r.o. excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website.
- Versa Systems s.r.o. may make changes to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- Versa Systems s.r.o. is not responsible for any damages, whether direct or indirect, arising from the use of server versasys.cz or damages incurred due to partial or complete failure of the server versasys.cz
- Versa Systems s.r.o. accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any information contained on this website or any other sites linked from this site. You agree that Versa Systems s.r.o. is excluded from all liability of any kind arising from any third party content or information on or linked from this site
- You acknowledge that use of the Internet is not guaranteed to be continuous or error free. The Versa Systems s.r.o. shall not be liable for damage, costs or loss arising from events outside its control including without limitation flood, fire, theft, power outage, terrorist attack, loss or interruption of communications service, or strike
Links on versasys.cz website
You can create links to this website but you must comply with all relevant laws and to the following rules:
- Links to the versasys.cz website can only be as references they can't replicate them
- Pages, from which the link originates, do no represent false information about the products and services of Versa Systems s.r.o.
- Pages, from which the link originates, do not create a browser environment or borders around the versasys.cz content
- Pages, from which the link originates, do not indicate that Versa Systems s.r.o. approves their content or products and services mentioned on them
- Pages, from which the link originates, do not represent ambiguous relationship to Versa Systems s.r.o.
- Pages, from which the link originates do not use the Versa Systems s.r.o. logos without the prior permission from Versa Systems s.r.o.
- Pages, from which the link originates, do not have content which might be considered as illegal, unethical, offensive or controversial and contains only the information which are suitable for all ages
Links to other websites
Links to third party websites on our website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our website. Versa Systems s.r.o. has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for them or their content or availability. Versa Systems s.r.o. does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Versa Systems s.r.o. may monitor or review any part of its web server where users transmit or post their comment or where they communicate amongst each other including but not limited to discussion groups or any other user forums, and contents of any such communications. Company is not liable in any way for any such communication whether such liability such arise under the copyright laws, protection against slander, protection of privacy, on obscenity or otherwise. Company reserves the right to remove messages that include any material which might be deemed as offensive, indecent, unethical or otherwise unacceptable.
- All usage conditions of these websites that are not regulated within these Rules are governed by the laws of Czech Republic
These Rules are valid and effective on the date of their publication. As the moment of this publication shall be considered the moment when Rules are published at the footer of Company's websites
Only the Company itself is entitled to change or amend these Rules. The Company is entitled to change these Rules at any time. The Company shall notify any changes to Rules by posting a warning on website Portal.
Agreement with the new Rules will be expressed by User with his/her continuous usage of this Portal