Automotive industry (ISO/TS 16949)
Quality management systems are used in most organizations, on one hand, as a necessity in terms of meeting customers' requirements and on the other hand as a means for creating process management as a basic framework for streamlining of production and services. The requirements for quality management systems in the automotive industry according to ISO/TS 16949 go even farther by putting an emphasis on process management and especially on the measurements of individual processes, but products as well.
Complete QMS in the sense of standard ISO/TS 16949 will be achieved by:
- further development of process improvement
- prevention of errors
- reduction of variances and deviations in the supply chain
The above mentioned also serves to increase the reliability and stability of the processes as the added value to the organization. With complex constructed system certified under ISO/TS 16949, suppliers meet the basic expectations of the car manufacturers, with the goal to ensure customers satisfaction – and then of course end users.
- Do you want to achieve more efficient processes and cost reduction in the production and delivery of your products to the automotive industry?
- Do you want to tender for contracts for the automotive industry?
- Do you want to be process oriented partner to your customers?
Versa Systems, as a consulting firm and system integrator in the field of business consulting services, offers you an expert assistance with implementation of quality management system with the specific requirements for automotive industry – TSPaket. We will help you implement all specific requirements from automotive industry into your current quality management system or we will assist you with building entirely new quality management system according to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 requirements all tailored exactly to your company needs and in accordance with process management and requirements of individual automobile manufacturers.
What is TSPaket?
TSPaket represents implementation of quality management system with the special requirements for automotive industry based on process basis in all activities of the organization. Such implemented quality management system provides car manufacturers, customers, partners and third parties evidence of a system approach to organization's business activities and to continuous improvement of selected processes according to international standards.
Implementation of TSPaket serves as a precondition for possible certification of quality management system in accordance with international standard ISO/TS 16949 and with requirements of automotive industry. Our consulting services are based on a quality project management and thorough knowledge of QMS process management and requirements of the car manufacturers, but also take into account the conditions of the customer. Implementation is always based upon the project which has several basic milestones. An essential starting point for each QMS/TS implementation project is so called situational analysis according to ISO 16949 (eventually other quality standard). The aim of the situational analysis is the evaluation of the QMS/TS status within the organization, including the status of process management according to standard ISO/TS 16949 requirements. Based on the results from analysis we will suggest a schedule of work that need to be completed for successful implementation of all processes according to standard ISO/TS 16949 and subsequent certification. Part of the implementation is concerned with the design of metrics and KPI specific to your organization. Another part of the implementation is concerned with the design of an optimal process model, including possible integration with already existing systems (e.g. QMS, EMS etc.) and information systems, creation of necessary documentation, our assistance during implementation of QMS/TS into practice and setting up of basic framework for measurements and analysis of individual processes according to requirements of automotive industry, including statistical processes.
What offers TSPaket?
- Implementation of quality management system (QMS) on higher quality level according to requirements of ISO 9001 consists from the following basic steps:
- analysis of current status of quality management system, determination of scope and identification of organization's requirements
- creation of necessary documentation according to standard's and organization's requirements
- assistance with implementation of individual QMS processes into company's practice
- assistance with internal audits and determination of degree of compliance with ISO 9001 requirements after implementation of all required QMS processes
- assistance with preparations for certification audit and during the audit itself
- Setting up the basic framework of processes (process map) according to ISO 9001 requirements, primarily:
- QMS process management system
- elaboration of QMS strategy and objectives
- measurement process and objectives monitoring and metrics processes
- Assistance when implementing management processes based on "Best Practices" and series of ISO 900x standards
- Assistance when setting up metrics and objectives of individual QMS processes according to methodology CMM, BSC etc.
- Guarantee of a fixed price for the delivered solution
- Individual approach of our consultants, our consultants have more than 15 years of experience with the implementation of quality management system
- Minimum burdening of organization's staff
- Execution of basic training for organization's employees
Duration and price
- The total time required for these activities is depends on the support and cooperation of the customer (access to workplaces, course of activities according to the approved schedule, etc.)
- Usually you can achieve the implementation of quality management system for automotive industry in 8 - 12 months given the complexity of the processes and the size of organization
- We will prepare the specific price quotation tailored for you company, please contact us !
- TSPaket helps to continuously improve product quality and customer satisfaction (car manufacturers). Continuous improvement is built into the quality planning and into TQM processes (Total Quality Management)
- By implementing of QMS/TS you will fulfill one of the necessary conditions for recognition as a supplier to the automotive industry
- It will be easier for you to set goals, metrics and KPI for measuring individual processes
- Better understanding of demands from car manufactures and IATF
- More flexible and faster adjustments to the qualitative requirements of customers
- TSPaket will lead you through implementation of a quality management system to certification for automotive industry
- Certificate serves as evidence, that organization has managed, controlled and certified processes of quality management corresponding with international automotive standards and automotive industry requirements.
- Certificate will serve as an evidence for you customers and stakeholders that your QMS is audited by an independent third party which regularly checks your system
QMS/TS – for whom it is suitable?
- QMS/TS is suitable for all organizations that have production or supply components and services for automotive industry
- The basic aim of QMS/TS is to provide evidence that the quality management system is built in a way that guarantees products deliveries in defined quality for automotive industry
QMS/TS – based on what...?
- ISO/TS 16949 standard is internationally recognized standard that specifies requirements for quality management system in automotive industry
- ISO/TS 16949 standard defines requirements which are beyond the requirements of ISO 9001
- ISO/TS 16949 standard aims to promote the quality of business processes to ensure the appropriate requirements of the automotive industry
- ISO/TS 16949 standard identifies the requirements for supply chain management in the automotive industry and also defines the requirements for the creation of emergency plans
- ISO/TS 16949 standard specifies that companies can be certified only if they have implemented QMS, namely for at least 12 months
- Management of the organization without production CAN NOT be certified, but it may be included in the certification process
For us always apply that:
- Implemented system should not be an obstacle to main organization's business activities
- Minimum of bureaucracy and maximum of benefits for the company and customer
- With clearly and precisely defined system meet the requirements of ISO 9001 standard in the shortest time possible
- We guarantee not only to meet the deadline of certification audit but obtaining of a certificate as well!