ITSM | ITIL (ISO 20000)
IT service management (ISO 20000 | ITIL)
Information technology (IT) is used in most organizations as a means for supporting business, its efficient and effective development. Organizations are increasingly aware of how dependent they become on information technologies and information systems (IS) and that technology and IT/IS infrastructure don't need to be a source of increased business results of the organization. Quality of IT and services associated with them need to be managed so they can function as a system, preferably according to some international standard.
- Do you want to improve quality of your IT services?
- Do you want to be competitive when providing outsourcing and simultaneously optimizing costs of your services? Do you want to be more trusted partner to your customers?
Versa Systems, as a consulting firm and system integrator in the field of business consulting services, offers you an expert assistance with implementation of services management system – ITSMPaket. We will help you tailored services management system exactly to your company needs based on the internationally recognized standards and ITIL Library.
What is ITSMPaket?
ITSMPaket represents implementation of IT services management system. Such implemented services management system provides customers with a proof of level of your provided services according to international standards.
Implementation of ITSMPaket serves as a precondition for successful certification of services management system in accordance with international standard ISO/IEC 20000. Our consulting services are based on a quality ICT process management but also take into account the conditions of the customer. Implementation is always based upon the project which has several basic milestones. An essential starting point for each ITSM implementation project is so called GAP analysis of ITSM. The aim of the GAP analysis is the evaluation of the ITSM status within the organization, including the status of process management according to standard ISO/IEC 20000. Based on the results from analysis we will suggest a schedule of work that need to be completed for successful implementation of all processes according to standard ISO/IEC 20000 and subsequent certification. Part of the implementation is concerned with design of a process model for services management, including the identification of links between processes, creation of necessary documentation and our assistance during implementation, measurements and analysis of individual processes in practice according to CMM model.
What offers ITSMPaket?
- Implementation of information technology services management on higher quality level according to requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 consists from the following basic steps:
- analysis of current status of service management system, determination of scope and identification of customer's requirements
- creation of necessary documentation according to standard's and organization's requirements
- assistance with implementation of individual ITSM processes into company's practice
- assistance with internal audits and determination of degree of compliance with ISO/IEC 20000 requirements after implementation of all required ITSM processes
- assistance with preparations for certification audit and during the audit itself
- setting up the basic framework of processes according to ISO 20000 requirements, eventually ITIL, primarily:
- Process management service delivery system
- Management system of new or changed services
- Service level management – SLM, SLA etc.
- Service reporting
- Availability and continuity management
- Budgeting and accounting for services
- Capacity management
- Information security management
- Business relationship management and Supplier management
- Incident and service request management and Problem management
- Configuration and change management
- Release and deployment management
- Assistance when implementing ITSM procedures based on "Best Practices" of ITIL Library and series of ISO 20000 standards
- Assistance with creation of a service catalog
- Assistance when setting up metrics and objectives of delivered IT services, including objectives and metrics for individual processes according to methodology CobIT or CMM
- As an optional part of implementation, the customer can select the following functions or processes:
- Creation of a basic framework for Service desk or Helpdesk for services support
- Integration and implementation of technology platform of our own Service desk/Helpdesk solution
- Guarantee of a fixed price for the delivered solution
- Individual approach of our consultants, our consultants have more than 10 years of experience with the implementation of services management
- Minimum burdening of organization's staff
- Execution of basic training for organization's employees
Duration and price
- The total time required for these activities depends on the support and cooperation of the customer (access to workplaces, course of activities according to the approved schedule, etc.)
- Usually you can achieve the implementation of IT services management in 4 - 10 months given the complexity of the processes and the size of organization
- We will prepare the specific price quotation tailored for you company, please contact us !
- Certificate serves as evidence, that organization has managed, controlled and certified processes of services management corresponding with international standards and "Best Practices"
- Certificate will get you a competitive advantage on the market
- By implementing ITSM you will get better understanding of individual processes of services management, the links between them and roles, which are involved in the processes
- It will be easier for you to set parameters (metrics) which determine effectiveness of individual processes
- Management and reduction of total costs of supplied IT services
- More flexible and faster adjustments to the requirements of customers
- Streamlining of activities in the provision of IT services
ITSM – for whom it is suitable?
- ITSM is suitable for all organizations which provide, operate or need IT services within their business processes
- The basic objective of ITSM is to provide effective and also quality services for IT customer – external, as well as internal
- ITSM is suitable where business processes are closely associated with IT support
ITSM – based on what..?
- ITSM is process-oriented platform for information technology service management which was standardized by two complementary standards ISO 20000-1 and ISO 20000-2. These standards define basic requirements and also provide basic guidance for the implementation of ITSM system
- For successful implementation and effective operation of ITSM mere compliance with standard's requirements is not enough. The system should be also implemented on the operational level. ITIL Library is most commonly used to accomplish that.