Maintenance of management systems after certification
With certification your organization will receive confirmation from an independent third party that your management system is in accordance with international standards and thus provide you with greater credibility in the eyes of customers. However, with certification itself the management system process of QMS / EMS / OHSAS /ISMS/ITSM etc. does not end. No matter what system or systems you have implemented, each system requires regular maintenance so it can efficiently serve the needs of the organization and could meet the standard requirements for its regular annual review by the certification body, so called the supervisory audit. All system standards related to management systems require that the system was not only maintained, but also constantly improve.
Reasons for outsourcing of the Integrated Management System (IMS) maintenance
- You are a small or medium size organization and operation, maintenance and improvement of your management system QMS / EMS / OHSAS/ISMS/ITSM etc. does not require a full-time worker.
- Utilization of a knowledge and experience of specialized consulting company.
- Elimination of errors associated with ignorance of management systems.
- Obtaining of "know - how" in management system QMS / EMS / OHSAS/ISMS/ITSM etc. from reputable supplier
- Better utilization of capacity and time on maintenance and management of IMS.
- More powerful tools for management and control of meeting deadlines and quality of individual activities. Contractual penalties in the contract with an external supplier are usually higher than the standard penalties for workers under the Labor Code.
- Independence of the external consultant (functional and organizational).
- An independent, qualified view of IMS in the organization.
The entire framework of activities related to operation, maintenance and further improvement of the management system must be managed by an official worker -manager of management system (QMS / EMS / OHSAS/ISMS/ITSM etc.) with clearly delegated responsibilities and authorities. On QMS / EMS / OHSAS/ISMS/ITSM Manager, among other things, are placed relatively high requirements in terms of qualification, which must be regularly maintained and updated. In many organizations, to ensure these requirements is a relatively complex and sometimes insoluble problem. In addition, the obligations arising from the QMS / EMS / OHSAS Manager function consume a lot of time and in the case of the cumulative function these activities disproportionately burden the selected employee, who ultimately can't focus on his/her core activities. The result is deterioration in the quality of his/her outputs and ultimately he/she doesn't exercise any of his/her activities properly.
Therefore, we offer MAINTENANCE OUTSOURCING of your management system (QMS / EMS / OHSAS etc.), depending on which management system or management systems has/have been implemented, so called MPaket-(P_IMS1000), or maintenance of an integrated management system as a whole or some part it or any combination of your systems, according to ISO 9001/14001/18001/27001/20000 etc. This package will provide continuous supervision of your system from our experts under very favorable conditions.
To ensure high-skilled activities during operation, maintenance and further improvement of the quality management system (QMS) according to ISO 9001, or the environmental management system (EMS) according to ISO 14001, or occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS) according to OHSAS 18001, or integrated management system (IMS) as a combination of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
It will respect all customer requirements, relevant standards and applicable ISMS standards.
Basic activities within MPaket
Basic activities are the same for all mentioned management systems:
- periodic updating of the management system in the organization
- periodic updating of documentation
- carrying out periodic internal audits
- processing records from regular monitoring and measurement of QMS / EMS / OHSAS or IMS, including reports on the status of management system for the company's management
- monitoring and implementation of all periodic inspections and records
Other activities are more specific for each individual management system and are based on the specific requirements of ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 etc. and features and focus of the organization. We defined more precisely the specific activities, in terms of the specific standard requirements, in the description of the particular service or in services catalogue. This description or services catalogue is an inseparable part of a maintenance contract.
Benefits of service
- High quality and reliable service.
- Favorable price.
- Cost savings.
- You are concentrating on your core processes.
- Management System QMS / EMS / OHSAS /ISMS/ITSM etc. will be up to date at all time
- Regular overview of the QMS / EMS / OHSAS/ISMS/ITSM
- Services of our Service desk are included within the price of services, where you can apply your questions, requests and report any incidents
- You can use additional services at preferential terms