Outsourcing of internal audits
We provide initial and differential analysis and audits of the current state of organization's management system against requirements of the most commonly used standards like ISO 9001, ISO / IEC 27001, PCI DSS, ISO / IEC 20000, ISO / TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 10006, etc.
The aim of the initial analysis is to examine the level of corporate governance, compliance with legislative requirements, assess organizational processes and condition of used documentation. Based on results of the initial analysis, an organization can decide whether to implement any of the management systems according to the selected standard and then let such implemented system to be certified by an independent third party - a certification body.
Within the subsequent operation of an already implemented system it is necessary to conduct, at least once per year, an internal audit of the entire system. The implementation of this audit should be entrusted to an external, experienced company which has professional auditors.
Versa Systems has qualified auditors (IRCA, EOQ, CISA, etc.) who are able to carry out internal audits according to your chosen standard.
We provide internal audits of systems, processes and products regarding the systems:
- quality management (ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949)
- information Security (ISO / IEC 27001, PCI DSS)
- IT Service Management (ISO / IEC 20000)
- environmental management (ISO 14001)
- health and safety (OHSAS 18001)
- audits in accordance with standard CoBIT, ITIL
- legislative compliance audits
- continuity management system according to ISO/IEC 22301 etc.
- customer audits, based on the requirements of manufacturers or customers, we are able to audit their suppliers.